Friday, May 8, 2020

It's a Beautiful Day In My Harlem Neighborhood!

It's a Beautiful Day In My Harlem Neighborhood!

Beautiful People, 

Well I Decided to Pick a Few Things at Whole Foods on 125th and Lenox.  The line to get in is substantial but, the Good News Is...
I am willing to Patiently Wait.😊 Everyone is wearing a mask Standing in line and walking by me (most people at least) and the Sun Is Shining. 

Part Two...πŸ˜‡

Once inside Whole Foods, Everyone from the Security Guards and Customer Service Reps Were So Helpful, Compassionate and Kind.  One of the Store Supervisors was doubling as a Cashier.  She packed my bags, put them in the cart and arranged for someone to assist me in getting a taxi. 

The taxi driver was from Mali.  When we arrived at my home, he took all of my groceries to the top steps of my building.   Then my Senegalese Neighbor came and carried all seven bags up to the 4th Floor to my apt!

Then I surprised a family with a few grocery items and flowers for Mother's Day!

So Many Blessings and Miracles Manifested for Me! 

Aaah! It's a Beautiful Day In My Harlem Neighborhood!πŸŽ΅πŸŽΆπŸŽ΅πŸ˜‡

Stay Safe!

Melony 🌍
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊

#Breathe #Compassion #Courage #GroceryShopping #Harlem#RandomKindness
#CoronavirusPandemic #WholeFoods

No comments: