Sunday, June 7, 2020

Because I know that Black Lives Do Matter: Seven Vows for a New Quest of Peace!

Seven Vows for a New Quest of Peace!  

Beautiful People, 

A Peace Affirmation...

Because I know that Black Lives Do Matter; Through Love, We Must Dismantle Inequality & Systemic Racism As We Call and Actively Work for Equity, Justice and Opportunity for All...

Today I Will Make New Vows for Peace.

Deeply I Breathe and Exhale In Peace Ten Times.

1. Each day I will organize the details of my life so that my mind, body and heart are in an alignment of Peace.

2. I will work vigorously to exceed my own expectations of Peace.

3. I will do something I enjoy everyday; and share joyously, with a Peaceful heart.

4. When Divine Spirit speaks through others, even when there is conflict, I will listen Peacefully, search for understanding and respond with compassion. 

5. With each breath of Peace, I will trust that as I am ready, all will be revealed with Love!

6. I Vow to ReMember that Peace is Possible through Compassionate Actions, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Equality, Equity, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Hope, Integrity, Joy, Justice, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Tenacity, Understanding, Wisdom and Love!

7. I Will Honor the Peace, Walk in Courage with Peace, Live with Integrity in Peace, Be the Peace, Call For Equity with Peace, Teach Peace and Vision a Loving Peace Everywhere; In Every Heart!  When Necessary, To Fight Injustice; I Will Engage In Peaceful Protest.

Live & Love...

Always, MelonyπŸ’š aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊

#AhmaudArbrey #BreonnaTaylor #GeorgeFloyd
#BlackLivesMatter 
#Breathe #Courage #Equity #Gratitude #Hope #Inspiration #Integrity #Justice
#AffirmationOfPeace #BeThePeace #EquityAndPeace #LiveInPeace #PeacefulProtest #TeachPeace #VisionALovingPeace

No comments: