Sunday, June 14, 2020

#BlackPublishingPower #BlackWritersMatter

#BlackPublishingPower #BlackWritersMatter 

Beautiful People, 

This morning I got an email from @editortracy at @amistadbooks asking me to participate in this campaign.   BRAVO.

YES. #BlackWritersMatter.  And it is hard for many of us to get agents, and without agents most often we can only self publish.  The path is challenging.   I know this personally because I have been doing it for 20 years.  

That is why I always say "All Things Start With a Breath."

Why do I continue to offer books that uplift and inspire?  Because I Am Living My Good Purpose.

My books are available for purchase online.  They are #SUNSHINEANDOLIVIERBook 
#SEEKERDREAMERBook 
and #TheHEALINGADAGIOBook
All by # #SUNSHINEANDOLIVIERBook 
#SEEKERDREAMERBook 
and #TheHEALINGADAGIOBook

I look forward to the day that a traditional publisher will seriously consider my writings and publish my work.  It would help to have a marketing budget, industry reviews and to be taken seriously by the publishing community.

One of my favorite books right now is #LIFEISGODSBESTGIFT by  Sam Chege (AMISTAD/HarperCollins) It shares Wonderful Wisdom Quotes from the African Continent.

I highly recommend that you read and support books by #BlackAuthors.  There are so many of us. CONGRATULATIONS to All #BlackWriters. 

Today Keep Let's Breathe Deeply and Decide to Read and Support Black Writers. 

Always, Melony 💖
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊

No comments: