Thursday, June 18, 2020

My #LoveOffering... I'm Beautiful. I'm Handsome. And I'm Smart!


My #LoveOffering...
I'm Beautiful.  I'm Handsome. And I'm Smart!

Beautiful People,

My MOMBetty J. Tilman wrote and taught me this song and asked me to share it with Children All Over the EarthHeart. Over the past 20 years, I've shared it in bookstores, school classrooms, parks and homes for STORYTIME.

I believe that we must teach our children that they are special and ALL PEOPLE ARE SPECIAL.

We must Love them, encourage them and help them feel safe with their good dreams.  That is why we must support #BlackLivesMatter and work on every level to end #systemicracism and all the negative "isms".

We must encourage our children to believe that they are each beautiful, handsome and smart.  We should all be helping our children learn to have compassion, listen deeply, be kind, share and have respect for others. 

Today this is my #LoveOffering

In this time of #CollectiveAwakening, let's make sure that ALL OUR  CHILDREN feel Loved, nurtured and safe.  Tell them they are #EarthAngelsRising.

They are here to help us live with Good Pupose and to Share Compassion and Love. 

Children are here to remind us to  Build a World where all People have good food to eat, live in safe communities and homes and have quality education and healthcare with equal opportunity to Manifest their Good Dreams.

Please #SingWithYourChildren #ReadToYourChildren. 

Thank You for Accepting My #LoveOffering...

Clap Your Hands and Sing... I'm Beautiful.  I'm Handsome. And I'm Smart!

Please Share Widely and Spread Joy.

With Loving Appreciation,

Miss Mellie Rainbow🎊
aka Melony πŸ˜‡

(c) Melony McGant 

https://youtu.be/FSgOnUFhSME




No comments: