Sunday, June 21, 2020

#Common Rocked My World with His Book LET LOVE HAVE THE LAST WORD

#Common Rocked My World with His Book LET LOVE HAVE THE LAST WORD! 

Beautiful People, 

When #Common celebrated the release of his new book #LETLOVEHATHELASTWORD, at Riverside Church, I was in the audience and was blessed by #Common to be selected to come on stage and engage in a conversation around Forgiveness.  I left with a signed copy of #LETLOVE which said, "To Melony,  Love Queen. Ms. Rainbow Thank You for Your Love & Light."  

I Felt Seen, Seen and Appreciated.   That was the opening of several Miracles of Grace that Rocked My World! Thank You #Common and Team.

As a compassionate communications practitioner, interfaith minister and writer, for many years I have observed Common emerge as one of the many #AwakenedSpirits committed to Live with Good Purpose, Integrity and Truth.  

As a Spiritual Elder, I see Common  and many others as Bridges of Hope.  #MumuFresh, #IndiaIrie, my Godsons Husn Dobbs & Chaz Dobbs, Jr. (and his beautiful wife Piper),  Mohamed Rum (owner of Scent Elate), #AishaJackson (former cast of #FROZEN #Broadway) my cousin  Zachariah McGant aka SlimKat78 and countless others are #AwakenedSpirits.

Like all of these great creatives, #Common has the courage to #SpeakTheTruth as well as to focus on #Healing, #Forgiveness and #Love.

I Am Steeped In #Gratitude for the Generousity of These #EarthAngels  Mentioned for their inspiration and/or support of my new book SUNSHINE & OLIVIER, 20th Anniversary Edition by Melony McGant; and many others who are reflecting courage, forgiveness, healing, hope, integrity, and Love Around the Earth. 

#SUNSHINEANDOLIVIER is an urban story of #PastLife Awakening, Family Skeletons, Forgivness, Healing and Love.  May It Trigger Your Hearts! 

Live & Love...

Always, 
Rev. Melony McGant πŸ’œ 
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow🎊 

#AishaJackson #Common #IndiaArie #MaimounaYoussef #MumuFresh   

 #SUNSHINEANDOLIVIERBOOK
#AfricanAmerican #NativeAmerican 
#NewBooks #YoungAdultBooks
#MelonyMcGantAuthor 
#Spirituality #ScentElate #HealingShop #HolyPlacesNYC #GoodEnergy

No comments: