Tuesday, June 30, 2020

On the Road to Redemption; We Can Invoke Divine Spirit...

On the Road to Redemption; We Can Invoke Divine Spirit...

Beautiful People, 

There have been times when I have I failed, fallen or forgotten my own greatness and capacity for Joy. 

Still, because my heart was fragile and broken open, ultimately I have learned to practice facing what I have feared.

How Do I Practice?  By Invoking Divine Spirit.

Most days I live trying to listen deeply; hoping to grow wiser! 

On the Road to Redemption, every day I say thank you for the difficult lessons. 

Today I Breathe Slowly and Deeply; in and out many times! 

With each breath, I practice Invoking Divine Spirit and Offer Prayers for the Redemption of Humanity. 

I ask to remember to step gently, and to offer my gifts tenderly. 

I ask for personal and Collective Redemption. 

I choose to open my heart and Embrace a Good Purpose for Humanity, and Our Sentient Earth Family with Love! 

Will You Join Me?

Live & Love...

 Always, Melony πŸ’œ
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊

Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Hope, Integrity, Joy, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Understanding and the Gift of Love! 

Photo: INVOKING THE SPIRIT by
#ChesterHiggins for The Schomburg Center for Research In Black Culture. 

#Breathe #Believe #BlackLivesMatter #EmbracingGoodPurpose
#FacingFear #Gratitude 
#Inspiration #InvokingDivineSpirit 
#ListenDeeply #OfferingPrayers #PersonalAndCollectiveRedemption

No comments: