Thursday, June 10, 2021

Divine Whispers: "I AM the Answer. I AM LOVE."

Divine Whispers: 
"I AM the Answer.  I AM LOVE."

Beautiful People, 

Please, clear your mind and tenderly Open Your Heart.

Breathe Deeply and Exhale Slowly Ten Times.

In Love. Out Love. In Love. Out Love. In Love. Out Love.. .

Now, Listen to the Divine Whispers... 

YES. I AM.

 I AM Every Soul Created and Ascended In Love.

I AM Your Beloved Ancestors.  

I AM the Friend You Didn't Know You Had.

I AM the Bee, the Bird, the Dolphin, the Elephant, The Lion, the Wolf, the Cat and All Sentient Life Everywhere.

I AM The Sun, the Moon, the Stars, Planets and Galaxies that Soar throughout the MultiVerse.  

I AM Your MotherEARTH and FatherSKY, the Wind, the Rain, the Oceans, the Trees, Flowers, the Vegetables You Eat, All Plant Life and the OXYGEN in the AIR YOU BREATHE. 

I AM Your Cries for Equality, Equity and Justice.   I AM Your Good Dreams of Peace.

"I AM the Answer. I AM LOVE."

Feel Me through your Tears. 

Know Me even in your Brokenness. Accept Me in Forgiveness. 

I AM Compassion and Mercy.

I AM the Good Purpose, Hope, Healing, Integrity and Joy Blossoming in You!

I AM Kindness.  

I AM Every Right Choice You Make, and Tender Smiles You Offer.

I AM the Tingling Patience, Respect and Strength YOU Develop As You Walk in Grace and Embrace Wisdom with Understanding.

Today and Every Day...

I AM the Answer.  

I Live Within YOU. 

I Feel Through YOU.

Allow Me the Gift of Awakening Within Your Heart and You Will See Me Everywhere, In All Creations On Earth and Throughout Every UniVerse.

"I AM the ANSWER.  I AM LOVE."

Always, Melony πŸ™πŸΎπŸ’œπŸ™πŸΎ
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊

Peace is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Healing, Hope, Humility Integrity, Joy, Kindness, Mercy, Respect, Patience, Tenacity, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

#AscendedSpirits #Awakening #Breathe #GentleDivineWhispers #IAMTheAnswer #IAMKindness 
#IAMLove

No comments: