Friday, June 25, 2021

The Impossible Becomes Probable Only Through Love!


The Impossible Becomes Probable Only through Love!

Beautiful People, 

I'm convinced that Love Is the Greatest Gift and the Most Powerful Energy of Every Galaxy throughout the MultiVerse.

The Impossible Becomes Probable Only through Love.

Miracles manifest with nurturing, patience and Love.

Love Never Gives Up.

Breathe and Exhale Deeply Ten Times.

I Am willing to walk with integrity and offer my best self with compassion, creativity, kindness and a Loving Heart.

Without doubt, I know that the Impossible Becomes Probable through Love.

Love Never Gives Up.

Today, with Gratitude, I Ask to Be Love Manifesting In All I Say and Do. This Is My Prayer. 

Will You Join Me?

Believe. Breathe. Pray.
Breathe. Live. Love.

Always, Melony 👑💖👑
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊

Peace Is Possible through compassion, cooperation, courage, creativity, deep listening, faith, forgiveness, good purpose, hope, integrity, kindness, mercy, patience, respect, tenacity, understanding and the Gift of Love!

#BeLove #Breathe #Compassion #Courage #Gratitude #Healing #Hope  #LoveNeverGivesUp

No comments: