Monday, June 14, 2021

Life's Romance!


Life's Romance!

Beautiful People,

Today I Am Grateful... 

For all the times I've Loved and all the people I've Loved it's never been the same!

I am in Love with children, butterflies, birds, flowers, trees, stones, seashells, dolphins and Our Earth/Heart.

I Love people who Love and people trying to Love.

I love the sun, the rain, the moon, the stars, galaxies and the Omnipotent MultiVerse!

I even Love people who have forgotten how to Love, because They Teach Me to Keep My Heart Open.

For Me, Love Is Like Honey.  Love Heals.

I Love Being Alive...

Honoring the Great Spirit in ALL...

And Seeing Life As An Everlasting Spiritual Romance!

Today Breathe and Exhale Deeply Ten Times. 

Take Some Time to Connect with Your Heart and Reflect...

What Are You Grateful For?
Who and What Do You Love?

Always, Melony 👑💖👑
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊

Peace is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Hope, Integrity, Joy, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Tenacity, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

#Breathe #Compassion #IAmGrateful #LifesRomance #LoveHeals #LoveIsLikeHoney #LoveWins

No comments: