Friday, June 18, 2021

Thank You International Songstress and SiSTAR Queen Libra Sene!


TBT Thank You International Songstress and SiSTAR Queen Libra Sene! 

Beautiful People,

For years Libra had been inviting me to visit her in Senegal but I just couldn't seem to fit it in my travel schedule. 😊  Then one day I mentioned to her that I was going to Morocco. 

And Libra said..."Since you are going to be so close, you MUST COME to Senegal!"

It took some Breathing and rearranging but I went to Morocco And Senegal and It Was Glorious!  Here We Are at the Beach in Saly, Senegal!  And Believe Me, My Heart Is Still Singing With JOY!

THANK YOU LIBRA!

Breathe. Live. Love...

Melony 👑💖👑
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊

#Africa #Breathe #CelebrateLife #ExploreCultures
#HonoringFriendship
#Senegal #TravelAdvetures

No comments: