Sunday, October 18, 2020

Believe and Achieve!


👑💖👑 I AM Beginning my contemplation and reflection for my New B'Earth Year which begins October 22nd.   

Over the next week or so, please journey with me as I look back at some beautiful memories from 2018 and 2019 and lessons I've learned that will help me move forward.

Believe and Achieve!

Beautiful People,

I realize that the one sure thing that can stop me from achieving my next good step is NOT some external force that won't allow me to cross the path or open a new door,  It is ME. 

Today I Breathe Deeply and Exhale Slowly Many Times.

I Give Thanks for the Miracle of My Life, and All Sentient Beings.   

I Breathe and offer Gratitude for Dreams Fullfilled.  

With Courage, I resolve to Listen to the Voice of Love calling me to walk with Compassion, Persistence,  Tenacity and Humility.  

I must continue to Pay Attention to Life's Details and Be More Patience with Myself and Others.  

I Breathe Deeply with New Resolve.  

I will set New Goals, Fullfill Committments, and have more Discipline as I Grow.  

I Believe that I have the Capacity to Achieve, and am Worthy to live and honor the Genius within Me with Integrity, Good Purpose, Hope and JOY.  

I Breathe Deeply and Exhale Slowly.  

It is time to Manifest Dreams!  

I Will Believe and Achieve!

Live & Love...

Always, Melony  💖
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊

Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Healing, Hope, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Tenacity, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

#Africa #BelieveAndAchieve #Breathe #Cairo 
#Egypt #GreatPyramidsOfGiza
#TravelTheWorld

No comments: