Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Eat Healthy and Share!


Eat Healthy and Share!

Beautiful People, 

When I stop by @fruitguy_new_york at 68th and Columbus in NYC,  it is always a Beautiful Blessing.  

Today I marveled at the pumpkins and pomegranates.

Then I took some Deep Breaths and looked at the Beautiful Offerings. 

There were so many healthy and delicious choices. 

Apples, bananas, grapes, peaches, raspberries strawberries and more succulent fruit were Singing Joyfully "Me. Me. Me Too. What About Me?" And So I bought enough to  share with my Senegalese God Children. 

Asparagus, avocados, carrots, ginger, mushrooms, onions, potatoes, spinach and zucchini sqush seem to  jump towards me. 

I said YES. YES. YES to John, the Fruit Guy.  

And then I had 5 bags of fruits and vegetables to carry home on the bus.

I Am So Very Happy with My Visit to to 68th and Columbus in NYC.

Share, Eat Healthy and You Will Think Clearly with Joy and Stay Healthy! 

#Believe.  #Breathe. #Live. #Love. #EatHealthy #Share

#VOTE. VOTE. VOTE. VOTE. 

Always, Melony 💖
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊

#BidenHarris2020Landslide

No comments: