Monday, October 12, 2020

Divine Whispers: I AM the Answer . I AM Love.

Divine Whispers: 
"I AM the Answer.  I AM LOVE." 

Beautiful People, 

Today, Breathe Deeply and Exhale Slowly Ten Times.

In Love. Out Love. In Love. Out Love. In Love. Out Love. In Love. Out Love. .

Listen to the Divine Whispers... 
"I Am the Answer. I AM LOVE."

 It is said that once a Seeker Dreamer awoke to Gentle Divine Whispers...

"Feel Me through your Tears. 

Know Me even in your Brokenness. Accept Me in Forgiveness. 

I AM Compassion and Mercy.

I AM the Hope, Healing,  Integrity and Joy Blossoming in You!

I AM Kindness. 

I AM Every Right Choice You Make, and Tender Smiles You Offer.

I AM the Tingling Patience, Respect and Strength YOU Develop As You Walk in Grace and Embrace Wisdom with Understanding.

Today and Every Day... 

I AM the Answer. 

I Live Within YOU. 

I Feel Through YOU.

Allow Me the Gift of Awakening Within Your Heart and You Will See Me Everywhere, In All Creations On Earth and Throughout Every UniVerse.

I AM the ANSWER.  I AM LOVE." 

Believe.  Breathe.  Live.  Love.

Always, Melony💜
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow🎊 

Peace is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Healing, Hope, Humility, Integrity, Joy, Kindness, Mercy, Respect, Patience, Tenacity, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

#Awakening #Breathe #GentleDivineWhispers #IAmTheAnswer
#IAmKindness 
#IAmLove #Inspiration 
#Motivation #Spirituality

No comments: