Thursday, October 15, 2020

My Life Is a Work In Progress!

My Life Is a Work In Progress! 

Beautiful People, 

Ten Times I Breathe Deeply. 

With Each Breath, I Exhale Gratitude with Love and Patience! 

I know that my life is a work in progress. 

The picture painted in my heart is still incomplete. 

The vibrant blues and greens and oranges show my many #failures that lead way to greater successes. 

The red, purple and yellow hearts remind me of all that I have lost, and each time I have #fallen.

#Humility drew the hearts as she helped me up and taught me Love's Truth. 

#Compassion, #Forgiveness, and #Mercy teach me how to move through the tunnels of #Sorrow; and know both #Joy and #Peace.

My Life Is a Colorful Work in Progress. 

It has a beautiful texture of #Hope with #Integrity; and through every storm, Faith becomes My Rainbow of Understanding!  

Believe. Breathe. Live. Love.

VOTE. VOTE. VOTE. VOTE. 

Always, Melony 💖 
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊

Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Healing, Hope, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Tenacity, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

Photo: 2016

No comments: