Thursday, October 15, 2020

Golden Stardust Homonyms and the Reign of Peace...


Golden Stardust Homonyms and the Reign of Peace!

Beautiful People, 

My Heart... 

Broken in pieces 
and pounded like flour 
by the sores of disagreement, 
misunderstanding, 
violence, and poverty of Spirit...

Has become like golden stardust grains 
that soar throughout the MultiVerse 
and return reconstructed, 

As heart shaped seeds 
of Love that forever are destined
to plant fields of Cooperative 
Hope with Integrity. 

The Rains of Faith
nurture the fruit of Patience. 

Everyday I am learning 
to offer blossoming flowers 
of kindness, mercy, understanding,
 forgiveness and compassion. 

In this way, the desire 
for the Reign of Peace
and Spiritual Prosperity 
begins to live as
Golden Stardust 
Homonyms in My Heart! 

I Breathe and Exhale 
Deeply Ten Times.

Beyond the confusion,
deception, egotism 
and the evil reality of hate
My Spirit Calls Me...

Today I have Awakened 
with Love.

I  will listen deeply
dress my words and actions
with discernment, 
and be a Vessel of Hope.

Divine Spirit easily 
orders my steps 
and provides 
the protection needed
to Hold the Vision 
of Equanimity, 
Infinite Good Possibility
and Peace 
for the Children of 
Many Future Generations! 

I Breathe and ReMember! 

And So It Is With Love! 

Believe. Breathe. Live. Love. 
VOTE. VOTE. VOTE. VOTE. 

Always, Melony 💜
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🎊

Peace is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Deep Listening, Faith, Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Healing, Hope, Humility, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Tenacity, Respect, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

#Breathe #Compassion #DeepListening 
#Equanimity  #GoldenStardustHomonyms 
#Integrity #ReignOfPeace 
#VOTEBidenHarris2020

No comments: