Sunday, March 21, 2010

Today I Pray for a Healthcare Miracle

21 March 2010



Please Join Me....

I pray for health care with a public option.
I pray that all children have good food, education and love.
I offer seniors nurturing, honor and respect due our elders.

As love pours through me, I pray for new understanding,
compassion, equity and peace for ALL throughout our planet.

I want for ALL what I want for myself
and offer a vision of hope...filled with love
and reflected through my open heart.

Let us support President Obama and his efforts
towards equity and peace in the Middle East,
Tibet, the United States and throughout Earth!

I support the Healthcare Bill as a beginning to a Public Option...
It's passage will be a miracle. Today is a day for miracles!

Please join me in PRAYER!!!!!
always,miss mellie rainbow

No comments: