Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sping Meanderings---Fear, Friendship and Forgiveness

dear fear, the truth is that when we love eachother, we are given divine inspiration. you are my friend. believe in me, let my heart rule and just alert gently me to real danger. let us live with truth and forgiveness, faith and understanding.

we are so much more than we imagine. say yes to compassion and watch your life unfold with grace!

joy is the spark of love that is shared and lights the hearts in reflection of love!

we have so much to share, so much hope to give and so much joy to receive.

The first time the Divine spoke to me, I just went back to sleep. Now I hear and feel the Divine everywhere and I have no choice but to love. When you get the Divine Call, what will you do? I believe YOU were already called....please, tell me...since you have heard and felt the voice of LOVE, what are you doing????

today please just show up- try to be fully present and feel the fruit of love manifesting within your heart. therin lies the miracle!

tornadoes, storms, and rain calls for clearing, cleansing' compassion and prayer. today pay attention to an opening of grace!

surely it is a day for us to share our hearts and reflect the greatest miracle ever to manifest...compassionate love! today, embrace the joy of awakening!

embrace mother. earth-heart big enough to heal and love us eternally if we only choose to nurture and respect her says father!

I am trying to meet all beings heart to heart, connecting in love sharing respect. in this the field of miracles I discover the place where we are one. what will your miracle be today?

life is full of infinite possibility. how will you select your next steps? what is your heart telling you???

laugh with a new friend...or cry with an old friend...both are healing and gifts of love...

true friends often read in-between the lines of your life, listening to what is not said. they see/feel you and accept you, and love you. what a blessing!

special moments re-membered are like songs of the heart. today is a day to create a new song. trust your vision, reflect your heart. live new special moments filled with grace.
-------greatest love, miss mellie rainbow

No comments: