Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Beloveds, what kind of world would it be if we truly desired for others the all the good we want for ourselves? What would our collective future be?

Beloveds, what kind of world would it be if we truly
desired for others the all the good we want for ourselves?
What would our collective future be?

Affirmation:
Today I sincerely want for others all the good I desire for myself!

On this moon-- full with emotional dissonance,
hurricanes, floods, human and natural disasters---
I am imagining new harmonic bridges
of healing and cooperation.

It is possible for us to forge
new paths of understanding.

There are times when we will disagree
but with patience and respect,
I promise honor you as a fellow human.

On this full harvest moon,
may we plant new seeds of hope
and begin building harmonic bridges
of cooperation, forgiveness and healing ?

What beautiful melodies can we create together?

---miss mellie rainbow

No comments: