Saturday, May 5, 2012

Affirmation of HOPE

Beloveds,

An Affirmation of Hope.--- I am Grateful for the ebb and flow of the Creator's Magnificent Universe. Thank YOU for the breath, the air and water which sustains me in Love.

In these difficult days where change and new direction cause me to question my heart; I pay attention with care. I walk gently with humility and hope.

No matter the difficulty or war, I pray for compassionate understanding, forgiveness, mercy, unity, peace and prosperity for all, as we educate our children, care for our sick, honor our seniors and nurture our communities with love.

I ask to be sincere, thoughtful and respectful.  Faith guides me on Our Collective Path of Forgiveness, Hope, Loving Prosperity and Peace on Earth-Heart.

 And So It Is With Love! 

No comments: