Sunday, June 2, 2013

Becoming the Love Song

Beloveds--

In the quiet of my mind, the Uni-Verse of my heart is guided by my Soul. 

I Breathe Deeply 8 Times  and allow my body to  relax into Love. 

I Inhale the Great Mystery.  I Exhale Faith and a desire for New Discovery. 

I begin let go of Society's limited programming of not good enough or "too good to be true". 

Deeply I Breathe.  I Breathe with Clarity and let go of every thought that says I can't. 
 
Again I Breathe and feel the weight of past hurts and disappointment lifted. 

 I sit and listen to the Wisdom of my Soul.  Its Love Song vibrates in the air as it moves into my body and becomes One in the Uni-Verse of my heart.  All the good that is within me exists and is awakened by Grace when I offer my Gratitude for each experience. 

I Breathe and Breathe.  It is then that I feel the Love Songs of Divine Grace. 

I sing, "Within me is the unlimited creativity filled with divine intention and brilliance to become and create and share through Love." 

With deep humility,  I Breathe, Sing and Become the Love Song. 

No comments: