Monday, July 22, 2013

I Have the Courage to Be Myself!

Beloveds---

Each and Every Day through the Gift
of Unselfish Love,
Our Blessed MotherFatherMasterCreator
nurtures our Heart/Earth.

In the light of Moon, we are offered
the opportunity of Spiritual health,
honorable relationships and expanded peace
to grow and prosper.

Some will close the blinds, shutters, doors
and their hearts on the Moon's brilliance.

I will not ignore the LIGHT.

With Gratitude, I Breathe Deeply Six Times.
Slowly I Exhale.
Each Breath become like the Full Moon
offering compassion; shining
a bright Light of Authentic Love.

I Breathe In Compassion. Out Love.

Feeling the Light of Eternity,
I accept the challenge to be Myself
and expand in Compassion
through the Light of Authentic Love.

I have the Courage to Be Myself!

Deeply I Breathe...
In Compassion. Out Love!

No comments: