Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Good Is Powerful!



Beloveds---
Though evil lurks in the shadows and appears to be winning, I know better. 


Good is powerful beyond measure.  I am willing to stand with Good and offer my best in Love.  Today I speak and act only with compassion.  I have no enemies. 


There are no wars worth fighting with guns and bombs that kill babies and destroy communities.  I pray for equity, education, healing and hope.  I pray that Good Prevails and Becomes Stronger with Each Loving Action and Word of Peace. 


I pray for the seven generations of children not yet born who will learn to share and play together;  creating and co-existing in Love. 
  
I Breathe and Exhale Deeply Six  Times and Offer a Prayer.


I Pray that Good Prevails and Becomes Stronger with Each Loving Action and Word of Peace that We Offer Eachother.


I know that through Love, Good Is Powerful Beyond Measure! 


Please Join Me In A Prayer of Courage.
Today, through Love--- We Will Be the Peace!

No comments: