Saturday, September 27, 2014

Prayer Vibrations

Beloveds---

 I Breathe Deeply Four Times as I sit, hear and feel the vibration of prayers of Buddhists, Christians, Jews and Moslems.

My heart opens even more as I Breathe  In Love and Exhale Love, again and again.

Now I feel the Drum Beat calling All Indigenous People who honor Our Mother Earth in her Majesty and Her Waters that Sustain Us.   So many people have forgotten The Mother.

I Breathe again with Appreciation and Understanding.  I Re-Member to Honor Mother Earth-Heart!

Every time we choose patience or tolerance; every act of compassion or hope; every faithful word, and action offered with unselfish Love brings Joy to the Mother and Father  Creator of the Uni-Verse.

Today as I walk to the rhythm of the drum, I will Breathe In Hope and Patience.  I will  Exhale Unselfish Love.

No comments: