Sunday, May 12, 2019

Happy Mother's Day to All Those Who Quietly Give Generously of Their Hearts!πŸ’–πŸ‘‘πŸ’–



Happy Mother's Day to All Those Who Quietly Give Generously of Their Hearts!πŸ’–πŸ‘‘πŸ’–

Beautiful People, 

My Mom Betty whom Dr. Glory Van Scott calls "Lady Betty" has always encouraged me to learn from the many brilliant, compassionate women around me. I was dubbed a "Community Child".  Today I Salute Them All.  

That includes some of the Ascended, Remarkable Angel Women in my family including my Great Grandmother Eva, my Grandmother Kathryn, my Aunt Esther, Cousin Jeannine, and my Aunt Barbara. 

Some of those still sharing are My Aunt Virginia McGant, Gabbi Russell, Helena Hughes, Alma Fox, Margaret Washington Delores Southers, Martha Richards Conley, Ann Mitchell, Marieta HarperAndrea Christofferson, Sylvia Golbin  Goodman, Marcia Dyson, Evelyn Nelson, Jean Miller, Elizabeth Elizabeth Anne Hin; and Ascended Angels Delores Stanton, Barbara Davis White, Maida Springer Kemp, Gloria Brown, Thelma Lovette, Jean Douglass, Jackie Mullins, Pinkie Famloni, and several others have supported my journey and mirrored my Mom Betty's Love. 

In New York, (through Reginald Yates) I was Blessed to connect with Katherine Dunham who connected me to Dr. Glory Van Scott.  Both of these wonderful, courageous women opened their hearts and shared their wisdom.   Dr. Glory Van Scott always says that she, Katherine Dunham and my Mom Betty all come from the Same Cabbage Patch in Heaven! 

These Brilliant, Remarkable, Generous Women all share a similar philosophy in regards to helping others and I am still learning!  They have quietly assisted multitudes on their journeys. 

And each of them has said to me "Don't Talk About, Do It."

These Special Queens, All have walked with a sense of compassion dignity and humility. Few know of the depth of their humanity, loyalty and Generous Hearts! πŸ’–πŸ‘‘πŸ’–

Happy Mother's Day to All Those Who Quietly Give Generously of Their Hearts!πŸ’–
Live & Love...

Always, Melony πŸ’–

#CelebratingMothers
#MothersDayIsEveryDay
#DontTalkAboutItDoIt

No comments: