Sunday, August 25, 2019

Giving Up Control!

Giving Up Control!

Beautiful People, 

Beyond knowledge is the hope that my Faith is strong enough to face the feared and unknown. 

"How will I walk?",  I ask myself.  

I clear my mind, sit in the quiet and Breathe Deeply Ten Times. 

The answer comes from the whispers of my heart.  "First you must have the Strength and Courage to Trust.

Then as Truth is revealed, you must face your fears and offer Kindness even to the one you perceive as your enemy.  When you are able to transform your fears, uncaring or hate into Love with Forgiveness and Hope, then you will Grow in Understanding. 

Every change or answer you seek can be found in your ability to give up control, both consistent in your Good Efforts and walk the Path of the Unknowing.

It is always through the Journey of Faith that we come to know Everlasting LOVE!" 

As I step into this Beautiful Day, I Breathe Deeply.  

I Believe and Know that within me is the Courage and Strength to Walk the P of Unknowing; I Choose to Walk with Faith and to Trust that Divine Spirit Will Guide Me In Right Actions of Love!

Live & Love...

Melony πŸ’–

Photo Credit: Thanks to the @commongroundfdn

P. S. Beautiful People, Thank You for All Your Loving Support.  

I have retreated somewhat from social media because I am writing.  Late Fall I will be releasing a revised 20th Anniversary edition of my first young adult fiction book, Sunshine & Olivier.  I have also begun working on "FINDING the TRUTH in the LIE", the second book in the S & O series which will be released in May of 2020.

In the meantime, I will try to post once a week.

Sending You All Rainbows of Loving Appreciation, Compassion and Courage with Integrity for Your Journeys. 

Always, Melony πŸ™πŸΎπŸ’–πŸ™πŸΎ

No comments: