Thursday, October 31, 2019

TBT 1971

TBT 1971


My PreciousQueenMom, Betty J. Tilman let me select my own dress to go to the Junior/Senior Prom while I was attending Our Lady of Mercy Academy.  


20 years later I saw this dress on a model in a magazine with the caption "Come to Jamaica."

I am So Very Grateful to My PreciousQueenMom Betty for teaching me to Walk with Integrity, to Use My Voice for Positive Change, to Write, to Love and to Support Others on Their Life Journeys.

And it is my hope that you will read the Revised 20th Anniversary Edition of SUNSHINE & OLIVIER (Book One).  

This Coming of Age Young Adult Novel Is a Story of Past Life, Family Secrets, Forgiveness, Healing and the Soul Awakening  of Two Teenagers Bound Together By Love.

The Revised 20th Anniversary Edition of SUNSHINE & OLIVIER (Book One) is Available Now online on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Shakespeare & Company, etc.  Or stop by Scent  Elate at 313 West 48th Street in NYC and pick up a copy!

#AMothersLove
#SUNSHINEANDOLIVIERBook
#YoungAdultFiction 
#Forgiveness #Healing #PastLives
#MelonyMcGant 

#Amazon
#BarnesAndNoble
#ShakespeareBookstore 
#ScentElate 

No comments: