Monday, September 19, 2022

#MEDITATION: Intimate Experiences with the Divine through Contemplative Practices featuring Sister Dr. Jenna


#MEDITATION: Intimate Experiences with the Divine through Contemplative Practices 

MEDITATION featuring Sister Dr. Jenna is a book that teaches us how to meditate and offers affirmations of hope and healing.  

This book had me at page one and I was in tears after reading "Divinity At The LAUNDROMAT by Sister Dr. Jenna.

 I so appreciated how she shared her personal journey.  From her childhood experiences and life with her Beloved Mother to owning a night club in Miami and connected to the guides of Brahma Kumaris and becoming a part of a wonderful Spiritual Community.  I was also touched by the many authors and their mystical experiences.  

This book is a reminder that through Meditation, we all have the opportunity to reflect and become more compassionate human beings.  Our life becomes better when we stop, listen deeply and reflect.  Sister Dr. Jenna describes meditation simply... "You listen, you respond, you listen again and you receive. You listen, you respond, you listen again and you receive.  That receiving is where your answers are coming from, and those answers are all thoughts.  That is why you can't empty your mind in meditation or shouldn't"

Meditation offers good discernment, helps us better manage our lives, answers questions to what our next good steps should be and often, opens the door to divine messages and mystical experiences!

As one who believes in meditation, I found this book to be an exquisite reminder of how even in challenging times, I must always remember to open my heart and listen deeply. 

This is a book that I will share with fellow journeyers.  It gives me hope and inspires me to work to be better, offer compassion and contribute more of my gifts with those around me whenever possible. 

#SisterDrJenna
#BrahmaKumaris
#EmbracingTheDivineWithin
#LivingWithCompassion
#MeditationMuseuml&ll
#MysticalExperiences

No comments: