Thursday, October 13, 2022

Death of a Salesman at #HudsonTheaterNYC on Broadway Is a Must See Classic!


Death of a Salesman at #HudsonTheaterNYC on Broadway Is a Must See Classic!

Beautiful People, 

Thanks to an early birthday gift (Oct 22) from ChiChi Anyanwu,  I had a magnificent, memorable night at #deathofasalesman WendellPierce #SharonDClark, #AndreDeShields #KrisDavis #McKinleyBelcherIII 
and a truly stellar ensemble cast.

Throughout the show I laughed and at moments felt tears as I rode the emotional roller-coaster of life.

BRAVO to the director, #MirandCromwell and the  entire cast & production team!

I met NYU students @noahsl123 and Sean who enjoyed the show and afterwards accompanied me to meet the debonair #McKinleyBelcherIII (a Nat King Cole look alike)  who offered career direction to Noah.

I strongly recommend #DeathOfASaleman and from the cheers from other audience members; I think they would join me in encouraging you to go see this show!

Just ReMember to Breathe Deeply!

Always, Melony 💫💕💫
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🌈 

#DeathOfASalesman #GreatRevivalTheater 
#HudsonTheaterNYC
#WendellPierce  #SharonDClark  #AndreDeShields #KrisDavis #McKinleyBelcherIII

No comments: