Tuesday, April 18, 2023

I See, Feel and Honor the Loving, Radiant Sparkling YOU!


I See, Feel and Honor the Loving, Radiant Sparkling YOU! 

Beautiful People, 

First Clear Your Mind and Open Your Hearts. RELAX.

Now Breathe in Gratitude Exhale Gratitude Deeply Ten Times. 
 
I See YOU, struggling each day to Do More Good.  

Wherever you go, you plant seeds of kindness and offer your hope with integrity. 

Beyond the history of hurt, like every Child of Love you are learning to extend your hand and your heart with Forgiveness & Mercy.  

I See and Feel Within You a Light that Radiates and Heals through Patience and Compassion. 

I See, Feel and Honor the Loving, Radiant Sparkling YOU! 

THANK YOU. THANK YOU! 

Believe. Breathe. Live. Love.

Always, Melony 💕🦋💕
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow 🌈

#AhmadJamal #IllNeverStopLovingYou

#Breathe #Compassion #ChildOfLove #DoMoreGood #Forgiveness #HistoryOfHurt #Mercy #Patience #PlantSeeds #RadiantSparklingYOU

No comments: