Thursday, May 18, 2023

Why Me?

Why Me?

Beautiful People, 

When I ask the question "Why ME?" I  Breathe and Exhale Deeply Ten Times.

The simple answer that comes in a whisper is "Why NOT ME?". 

Therefore, re-membering that I am a being inspired by LOVE, I allow LOVE to flow through me, and am re-born in Courage. 

It is then that Compassion guides me as I take each new step into the field of Gratitude with Hope and am sustained by Faith.  

Today I AM Inspired By LOVE!

Saying "Why NOT ME?", I accept the Creator's Gifts and move forward with confidence, with clear intention, and a willingness to share the Precious Fruit that has come to Me!

#GoodIsPowerfulBeyondMeasure

Believe.  Breathe.  Listen. 
Breathe.  Live.  LOVE. 

Always, Melony šŸ’•šŸ¦‹šŸ’•
aka Miss Mellie Rainbow šŸŒˆ

#Compassion #ClearIntention #DeepListening #Faith #Gratitude #LOVE #WhyMe #WhyNotMe

No comments: