Sunday, November 9, 2008

New YouTube Video Colloaboration By Yubupa

Greeting and Blessings to All throughout the Planet, and the Uni-Verse...

I have just received the gift of a new YOUTube Video of the Prayer In Celebration of President-Elect Barack Obama.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc5g8fxv3KA

This video which was created by Yubupa serves as another reminder of what happens when we come together in love, and allow space for others to share with us and expand our vision. I believe this is why we elected Senator Barack Obama.


As an artist, the collaborative is very important to me and I marvel at my Soul Sisters Yubupa ( for her Videos) and Michelle Murray (and her students) at Miami-Dade Community College in Florida for their choreography of my poetry in dance and video.

I would be honored if you would share Yubupa's
Prayer In Celebration of President-Elect Barack Obama video far and wide. Thank you!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc5g8fxv3KA
with Love & JOY!
melonymcgant@yahoo.com

No comments: