Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Bring Your Light to the World! September Notes

Beloveds,
let us begin this day in faith;
knowing that any obstacle is a part of our journey in grace.
Meet each being in love.
Offer your hand with compassion and respect.
Listen in appreciation to their unique perspective.
For it is in listening that we discover our true commonality.

Affirmation: I am listening! today I listen to others with an open heart
and together we discover a good solution to any challenge!
Have a beautiful day listening!
_______
Beloveds,
today open the windows and doors of your heart
so that the fragrance of love can pourthrough you.
Breathe deeply four times.
Simply be in the moment of now.
Feel the bliss of peace and new understanding.

For me, the air I breathe,
my heart and the words I write
are all love's creations to be shared.
What are love's creations in your life?
What will you share today?

_______
Beloveds, though we desire harmony,
sometimes we are carrying around dissonant stuff.
Today is a good day to let go of the old and new stuff
that serves no purpose o
r causes disdain or brings you no joy.

Make way for new miracles.
Clear your home and your heart!

Affirmation: today I let go of dissonant stuff
in my home and my heart.
As I prepare for new miracles in my life,
I know that if I want change,
I have to be changed in love.
Today I am changed in love!

Enjoy your beautiful day!

________________
Beloveds,
as children at play we laugh, cry,
fall down, get up, get angry,
forgive, forget, hold hands
and declare we are
best friends forever.

What understanding and compassion
we are born with.
How great to play and re-member love!

Live life, Play,well!
Bring your light to the world!

in peace and joy---miss mellie rainbow

No comments: