Thursday, September 9, 2010

Wishing you and your family Eid Mubarak and Shana Tovah

Beloveds,

Wishing each of you and your families
Shana Tovah and Eid Mubarak!

May our friendships flourish in grace
as we connect with the divine in all.

May we continue to see God in all
and live in peace!

P.S.
Please re-member that within us is a seed
so precious that it is greater
than any one can imagine
for God gave us the gift of love.
When we use it,
and allow love to blossom,
the whole world expands in grace.

Trust yourself, use your love
as a tool of cooperation
and your life will be enriched.

Have a beautiful Holiday!
miss mellie rainbow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.