Monday, July 16, 2012

For the Soul Spirit...


Beloveds, For the Soul Spirit....     

Though I try not to think of you
or feel your energy,
like an arrow
the thought of potential oneness
always creates a bullseye in my heart;

Much like thousands of eons ago
when the World was being created
and We Were All Spirits of Light
learning to Love.   

We came separately to Earth
and sometimes were seduced
by the Power of Darkness. 

We found eachother as Warriors
from different lands;
vowing to conquer;
forgetting memory of a Divine Purpose. 

Each time I partially
awakened through the ages,
I looked for You.

Was there ever a right time? 
I have lost you; and found you
again and again---lifetime after lifetime.

Still we were caught up
in cycles of mire and material illusion. 

I grew to doubt your sincerity,
and looked everywhere but at you
for the purity of your heart,
which once you gave freely,
and now do not admit to re-membering.   

I AM Forever the Unlikely Friend;
fully awakened and re-born
in the Creator's Love. 

I Am the Unlikely Friend,
bound only by Heaven.

I offer my courage, devotion,
humility, and compassion.

I imagine that we honor
the melody of Eternity
and dance the Soul's Dance. 

Do you know that the memory
of your essence lives in me still?   

One Day perhaps we will meet again,
without fear; 
and in our innocence,
we will both re-member
the Creator's Song!

Until then I, the Unlikely Friend
will send the Healing Light
of Hope and Faith.

We Are Wishing You Well! 

Ashe!  Namaste!  

No comments: