Monday, December 24, 2012

A Joyful Awakening

Beloved Radiant Ones---

Throughout Time in Every Society across Earth-Heart there has been a small minority who beguiled the Innocent and selfishly claimed power as they became seduced by evil.

Generation after generation, this minority has used hate and fear to control and subjugate humanity through conflict, wars and weapons of mass destruction. They have used Mother Earth's resources and created suffering and imbalance. They built fortresses so that they alone lived in luxury---

And Yet for The Majority, Good has prevailed and flourished like Sparkling Stars that light the Night Sky with Love.

 Asking for clarity, I Breathe Deeply and Slowly Six Times.

 In my Awakened State, I feel the Great Shift and see the Unlimited Potential of Good Shining Brightly through Broken Hearts of Love.

With humility I Honor the Master Creator of Every Uni-Verse! In Gratitude I find the strength to embrace and serve the Awakening Good that lives in my heart and the hearts of The Majority!

Compassion, gentle truth and right words of Peace will nurture and heal our broken societies through Love!

 I Breathe Again, and finding Courage and Integrity within; I offer myself as a joyful instrument of Peace and Everlasting Love.

 I Wish You All A Joyful Awakening in Love! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What if you'll find out that will lenders that offer these loans loan until payday advance UK Business Angels Association Credit reporting companies must look into the validity associated with a account on the credit file which you dispute