Monday, December 31, 2012

Creative Cooperative Love

Beloved Radiant Ones--

In Gratitude for the privilege of life, I give thanks to the Master Creator! Honoring the Magnificence of Earth, I Breathe Deeply 10 times. Breathing with patience, I clear my mind of old fears and past failure. Some will call me a fool as I let go and prepare to move forward with Love. I believe true success is tied to our willingness to communicate and share our privilege through teamwork.

In this New Year, I will use my creativity to stir the pot of Truth by offering my thoughts and visions of Humanity's potential to walk with Grace and Wisdom through Love. Again I breathe deeply, and honor the creativity, the power, the wisdom, and collective wealth present on Earth-Heart in this New Era.

I pray that many, many hearts awaken so that Our Children and Our World will prosper through in Healthy Safe Communities!

Happy New Year!  Happy New Era of LOVE!!!

No comments: