Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mis-Understandings

Beloveds---

Often we have wounded eachother in so many ways; we expect to be hurt and disappointed.  And because we expect it, we find a reason to be hurt or disappointed.  There is so much mis-understanding in the World. 

Today I will see the best in myself and others.  I offer only my best.  I Breathe Deeply Four Times.  With each breath I honor the gift of Love.  I am able to give graciously and forgive easily.  I let go of every thought of disappointment. 

I Breathe In Love and Out Joy with Gratitude for Every Experience!  I Breathe.  Today I will see the best in myself and others.  I honor the gift of Love.  I am able to Give Graciously and Forgive Easily.  I move forward and remember to Breathe!  In Love.  Out Joy with Gratitude!  

No comments: