Saturday, May 4, 2013

Own Your Good Destiny

Beloveds--

When the glass holding the water of my destiny shattered and broke, I stopped, picked up the pieces of broken promises and gently discarded them.

Now before I move on, I still myself and Breathe In the Oxygen of Love Eight Times.   I Exhale confusion and disappointment.   I recognize that the glass was too small a container to hold the water of my destiny.

I Breathe and Breathe. I make a promise to myself. I will learn to swim the rivers and oceans of unknowing. I will climb the mountains of hope and walk across deserts of new understanding.

I will rest on beaches and reflect in the valleys.   I will allow the oasis of my heart to become renewed through my consistent discipline and good efforts to grow.

No Glass Will Contain Me. Today with Humility and Love; I Own My Good Destiny!

No comments: