Sunday, April 6, 2014

Every Memory

Beloved Radiant Ones---


 I offer Gratitude for the memories of Love; worn, weathered and etched into the stones of time.

I Breathe Deeply Six Times and decide to Love all the secret haters.

I honor every memory that has caused my heart to be broken by offering forgiveness and Love.

Tears come easily and act to create a pathway for new Love in my heart as I weep and mourn every loss.

Solace comes through compassion as I express my sorrow but decide to step into the New Day and move Forward with Love.

I Breathe Deeply and again offer Gratitude for the memories of Love. Some are painful. Others are Joyful.

Eventually all that happens in our lives becomes like worn memories of Love; weathered and etched into the stones of time that comfort and teach us that for every problem, Love is the worthy solution.

I Breathe Deeply In Awakening. Love is the only way I can know Peace and Live with Peace in my Heart!






No comments: