Thursday, April 3, 2014

Under the Sacred Banyan Tree


Beloveds---

I sit, close my eyes and clear my mind.  I Breathe Deeply In and Out  Ten Times.   I open my eyes and see a woman also sitting quietly.  Then I notice a Father tenderly dancing a prayer with his beautiful young daughter. We  are All under the Sacred Banyan Tree.

The Banyan Tree will speak if only we will listen.  It will teach us of our interconnectedness and potential for Unity.  Like arms, its roots of Love extend and create new trees.

Only through hard work with care and compassion for our World can we change and forego societies rooted in greed, selfishness and violent acts that promote wars and cause imbalance to Our Earth-Heart.

What will Destiny offer our Children?   As we Awaken with the Breath of Love;  we are better able to embrace roots of Oneness and Peace.  Only then can we live the promise to preserve Our Earth for Our Children.

I Breathe Deeply and with Gratitude, and Honor Our Creator.   I rise with Courage and  step into the World of Faith.  


I will sing and dance many Prayers of Hope with Forgiveness under the Banyan Tree.

Please, Will You Join Me?

No comments: