Thursday, May 7, 2015

Honor Every Good Choice!

Beloveds,

Each Day, throughout the day, I offer Gratitude for a clear mind, new energy and the new gifts offered and shared through my heart.

I Breathe Deeply and with the help of Spirit, I Inhale Good Thoughts of Integrity and Purpose. I exhale Judgment and Fear.

With each breath, I ask for the assistance of Spirit. I think Good Thoughts and ask to make good choices in every area of my life.

I Breathe and Breathe. Throughout the day, I offer Gratitude for a Clear Mind, New Energy and the New Gifts Offered and Shared When My Mind Is In A Good Alignment With My Heart!

I Breathe Deeply.  I Exhale Tenderly.  I Embrace and Honor Every Good Choice!

Always,  Melony
Peace is Possible through Compassion, Forgiveness, Kindness, Mercy, Respect, Understanding and--- The Grace of Love!

No comments: