Friday, June 19, 2015

Your Ever Vigilant Heart! #Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church Massacre!

Beloveds,

I Breathe Deeply Ten Times.  Today I cannot find that space of empty in my mind.  Instead, I embrace every thought. 

I Breathe....For the Nine Victims of the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church Massacre in downtown Charleston, South Carolina. 



I Breathe for the Families of the Six Women and Three Men  Whose Lives have Been Taken By the Devil of Hate. I Offer Prayers of Love and Healing for their Families the Charleston Community and Our Nation.

I Breathe... In my heart are awakening cries of anger, despair and disappointment mixed with Compassion, Hope, Mercy and Love.  These are the emotions vibrating throughout  the United States and the World. 

Humanity is Awakening but our addiction to fear, greed and hate has taken center stage. 
We must remember that Hate Breeds Hate. Hate is never a Cure. No matter how difficult or how long it may take---Only Forgiveness, Love, Respect and Understanding with Compassion and Mercy Offer Us Any Opportunity to Live Together In Peace with Equity.

Across the United States and the World, We Are Moving In Violent Directions and Causing Despair to Many. The  Schisms of Class, Fear, Greed, Hate, Power, Race, and Religion are at the Forefront of the Regional and Global Conversations.


I Remember that hate, guns, violence and war only break hearts and create More Cycles of Hate, Violence and War.

Again,  I Breathe Deeply Ten Times.  In Patience, Forgiveness and Love.  Out Patience, Forgiveness and Love. In Patience, Forgiveness and Love.  Out Patience, Forgiveness and Love.

It will take Many Strong Voices and Vigilant Hearts to Choose to Empower Our World through Good Actions of Kindness and Love.   It is Our Responsibility to
Keep Raising Our Voices In Love!

Thank YOU for Your Ever Vigilant Heart!



Always, Melony
Peace is Possible through Compassion, Forgiveness, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Respect, Understanding and--- The Grace of Love!

No comments: