Monday, September 7, 2015

An Affirmation of Gratitude

An Affirmation of Gratitude...

Beloveds,

Please Join Me in  An Affirmation of Gratitude ...


First Breathe and Exhale Ten Times.  
With each breath, 
Breathe  In Gratitude and Awareness; 
 Out Gratitude and Awareness.

Affirm and Say to Yourself...

"I begin this Day in Gratitude and Awareness.
I have the flexibility of a monkey,
the courage of an elephant
and the gentleness of a dove.

I draw on the wisdom of trees and dolphins
and honor the luminosity of our Mother Earth-Heart.

I walk simply with determination, integrity 
respect and appreciation of myself and all others.

I am a vessel open; ready to share and receive.

I honor life's mystery and allow Love
to pour through me and out into the World."

And So It Is With Love!


Always, Melony
Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Forgiveness, Kindness, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Respect, Understanding and Love!

No comments: