Monday, December 11, 2017

Love Worn, Weathered and Etched Into the Stones of Time!

Love Worn, Weathered and Etched Into the Stones of Time!

Beloveds, 

I offer Gratitude for the memories of Love; worn, weathered and etched into the stones of time.  

I Breathe deeply and Exhale Slowly Six Times. 

Today I decide to Love all the secret haters.  

I honor every memory that has caused my heart to be broken by offering forgiveness and Love. 

Tears come easily and act to create a pathway for new Love  in my heart as I weep and mourn every loss.  

Solace comes through Compassion as I express my sorrow but decide to step into the New Day and Move Forward with Integrity and Love.  

I Breathe Deeply and again offer Gratitude for the Memories of Love. Some are painful. Others are Joyful.  

Eventually all that happens in our lives becomes like worn memories of Love...

Love weathered and etched into the stones of time that comfort and teach us that for every problem...

Love Is the Worthy Solution. 

I Breathe in Awakening.  

Love is the only way I can know Peace and Live with Peace in my Heart!

Always , Melony 

Peace Is Possible through Compassion, Cooperation, Courage, Creativity, Deep Listening, Faith,  Forgiveness, Good Purpose, Hope, Integrity, Kindness, Mercy, Patience, Respect, Understanding and the Gift of Love!

No comments: