Monday, November 19, 2012

Good Is Powerful


Beloveds--- 

Though evil lurks in the shadows and appears to be winning, I know better.  

Good is powerful beyond measure.  I am willing to stand with Good and offer my best in Love. Today I speak and act only with compassion. I have no enemies.  

There are no wars worth fighting with guns and bombs that kill babies and destroy communities. I pray for equity, education, healing and hope. I pray that Good Prevails and Becomes Stronger with Each Loving Action and Word of Peace.  

I pray for the seven generations of children not yet born who will learn to share and play together;  creating and co-existing in Love.   

I Breathe Deeply four times and offer a prayer.  

I Pray that Good Prevails and Becomes Stronger with Each Loving Action and Word of Peace that We Offer Eachother. 

I know that through Love, Good Is Powerful Beyond Measure!  
Please Join Me In Prayer.

No comments: