Sunday, November 18, 2012

We Are the Majority

Beloveds---

Hatred, Greed and Injustice have become aligned and our sense of right or wrong is driven by a desire to promulgate misunderstanding fear and of eachother.

Some of us have forgotten what it is to Love.

 I ponder children without hope killing children on city streets or drones, rockets, and ak-47's destroying babies, mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends and neighbors.

I allow myself to cry in anger and despair. Then I gather my good energy. I Breathe Deeply four times and honor the Master Creator with Love. Tears act as an opening for my heart to join the many other beautiful hearts across the Earth.

 Let Us Pray for compassionate listening, loving actions, healing and peaceful resolutions. I breathe deeply in Gratitude for the Hope and Faith that lives in my broken heart. Please answer Love's Call.

We Are the Majority. Join me and offer Your Strong Voices and Prayers with Love for Humanity and a Willingness To Become the Peace!

No comments: