Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Completing the Kwanzaa Circle Honoring Faith/ Imani.

Beloved Radiant ONES---
 
 I Breathe Deeply Five Times. With each slow breath I look to the four directions, East, West, North, south and bow in Appreciation and Gratitude for Our Mother Earth-Heart and All Her Creations.   
 
On the Fifth Breath, I Raise my hands above my head and then bringing them out beside me, I turn slowly in a complete circle. 
 
It is said that Love with Wisdom allows complete loyalty, transformation and trust.  
 
I Breathe Deeply Five More times and turn until Only Faith envelops my Heart. 
 
Now  I step into the New Year with Love and Wisdom. 
 
Patience holds my hand as birds of Intuition guide me through the winds of change. 
 
I learn to Fly and become One With the Master Creator through Love.
 
Faith Sustains Me.

No comments: