Saturday, January 26, 2013

Love Is Relentless!

Beloveds---

Love is relentless and determined.
It can be felt across the oceans of time and existence;
or through a flower that brings a sweet fragrance of joy.

 Love lives in the tears of loss and suffering;
and in every smile that opens a heart
 and offer moments of hopeful understanding.

Love lives in the minuscule and the grande;
it can be heard and felt even through the roar
of confusion and bring harmony
 and balance to any day.

 Love is intuitive; travels with fluidity
and answers every question;
including the ones you were afraid to ask.

I Breathe Deeply Ten Times
and empty my heart of judgment.

Only Love offers a good answer.

I walk throughout the day with Love.
I walk and Breathe with patient, relentless hope
and offer Loving Respect to all!

 I walk and Breathe.

 Because my every thought,
deed and action are aligned;
 Love, determined and relentless Love
brings the gift of balance and harmony into the day!    

No comments: