Sunday, January 13, 2013

Meditation and Self-Reflection

Beloved Radiant Ones---

When I shared all of the good intentions of my heart, a Wise Voice answered.

"These are all wonderful things that you are putting in your life's course. They will require tons of time and energy. I only ask that you not over task yourself and you include lots of time for meditation and self reflection."

Today I Breathe deeply Ten Times, In Patience, Out Love. Each breath connecting me to the Creator's Heart.

With Gratitude, I carefully heed the words of the Wise One. I commit to take more time for meditation and self-reflection!

 I Breathe In Patience and Out Love, I breathe again and again. I reflect on this, and every moment of stillness that allows the Wise One's Grace to penetrate my heart!

No comments: