Friday, March 22, 2013

Deep Reflection

Beloved---

In Deep Reflection, I must face no one but Myself. All violent thoughts and actions, envy and greed or guns and wars to said to bring Peace are based in Evil. 

No matter what goes on in the World, I have a responsibility to live with humility in the Truth inspired by Love. 

Only then through the Creator's Blessing of Love am I able to see the Earth, the Sky, the Oceans, the Dolphins and Trees, and Birds, and Flowers and All Sentients as purposeful and interconnected in Love. 

Only now as I Breathe Deeply Four Times in many intervals do I feel Hope in a World where much of Humanity is struggling to restore itself through Love. 

I Breathe in Gratitude for the Awakening of Truth Discovered when I faced Myself by looking in the Mirror of all those around me and seeing the need for Kindness, Mutual Cooperation and Love, I Am a Being of Love!

No comments: